The Cooking Channel’s Frozen Treat Truck will be hitting Atlanta on Sept. 22 at the East Atlanta Village Farmer’s Market. I will so be there! Check to see if they will be in your city!
Got plans on the evening of April 7th?
I am involved in a group called the Toronto Youth Food Policy Council, who holds a food opportunities fair once a year - a must attend for all food passionate youth who aspire to work in food.
In attendance will be the following organizations:
Saturday Feb. 26, 2011 to Sunday Mar. 6, 2011
$25 and $35 3 Course Prix-Fixe Dinner Menu Option
Make reservations here
Saturday, February 26: 10AM – 7pm
Sunday, February 27: 11AM – 6pm
$20 2-Day Tickets & $10 Sunday-Only Tickets Available
Things you ought know about our lil’ shindig…
Bigger Event Site! We’ve gotten a little bit bigger and little bit smarter and moved some things around to make things flow smoother than ever before! The Steamhouse patio and balcony will be prime party space this year…get there early to claim your spot!
2-day Advance Tickets Only $20! Purchase an advance ticket for Saturday and receive a complimentary ticket for Sunday’s concert finale w/ the world-famous Georgia Satellites! But if you can’t make it on Saturday, you don’t have to miss the show…we’ll have $10 tickets available for Sunday-only.
**NEW** EXPRESS ENTRY LANES FOR TICKET HOLDERS! Buying advance tickets does have its advantage! Print your ticket at home and enter the event in our guaranteed admission, express-entry lines at each gate. More gate staff and security personnel than ever will be positioned to get you in fast! Day of show tickets might be more expensive…and will definitely take longer to get in. Do the smart thing…Buy Now!
OYSTER BUCKETS…and we mean heaping BUCKETS of delicious, fresh roasted oysters are available for only $12. You couldn’t get prices like this if you were buying them fresh off the boat! And of course, don’t forget Steamhouse’s legendary lobster bisque! Sister restaurants Fontaine’s Oyster House, Highland Tap and Vickery’s Glenwood Park will be on site as well serving up more local favorites!
DAVE-FM’s 1st Ever Oysterfest Concert on the Jagermeister Stage with our best line-up ever!
- The Best Brothers (Indie Rock)
- Southside of the Tracks (Southern & Country Rock)
- GENERATION NOW! (The ridiculously awesome quartet of musical geniuses performing the Party Hits of 2011, from Cee-Lo to All American Rejects, Weezer to Lady Gaga. Admit it, you’re going to be “that person” singing every word!)
- Miss Kitty & Manage A Trois (A Steamhouse Tradition)
- tbd….we’re working on booking someone really great for this spot!
- THE GEORGIA SATELLITES (Atlanta’s own, world famous southern rock legends)
- COLD BUDWEISER BEER, Bud Light, Bud Lime and full liquor bars are available throughout!
- Support a great cause! A portion of proceeds will benefit Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta!
- Be responsible folks. Take MARTA to the 10th Street Midtown Station!
Wish I still lived in Florida. I LOVE garlic and this festival is right up my alley!
Feb. 11-13th, 2011
Saturday Feb 12th and Sunday Feb 13th
2-Day GRAND TASTING at the Ronald Reagan Building
- Approximately 100 wineries and sampling over 600 wines
Gourmet food booths for sampling new products
Food Pavilion at Grand Tasting features local restaurants
Valentine’s Day Weekend & President’s Day
City-wide festival with events beginning Thursday, February10th
Events at local restaurants culminating in the GRAND TASTING on Saturday and Sunday
We are proud to announce that The Hungry Dudes are once again media partners for Detroit Restaurant Week.
DETROIT, February 8, 2011—Detroit Restaurant Week is set to return for spring 2011. Starting Friday,…
For a list of participating restaurants and to book a table, click here